Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Success Without Stress

I just read a book The Type-Z Guide to Success with Ease: A Lazy Person's Manifesto for Wealth and Fulfillment. You've never read it?

The content was interesting. Discussing about how to succeed without having to stress, without hard work, and without other difficult things. Is it possible to get a success without hard work and a half to death?

Marc Allen, author of the book, said it could. According to him, with plenty of rest and relaxing in the long run it can make a much better result.

You must be confused and may be denied where a person might be successful if only life was filled with leisure. But Marc says when we are in a relaxed or resting state, our subconscious is actually moving. Hence, in the calm that usually we get the best ideas.

Come to think there is truth in the statement Marc. I often experience it. When relaxing or swimming with the family, I often find new ideas to develop my business. It's also what I wrote in a posting about how to make money during the holidays.

Marc added that we are constantly working, we'll be too busy with various routines and missed many great opportunities. We therefore need to relax at work. A relaxed mind will help expand our focus, and relaxing to look at the situation around us.

For me, this opinion is true. If you work so hard without enough rest, maybe you can do many things. But it could be a lot of work that you do not maximal. Conversely, if you work in fewer hours, you can finish some work that you think is very important. With working hours less sure you will really maximize the time available. But try if your working hours are plentiful, maybe you even more time to waste.

I agree with Marc that the reduced working hours can enhance productivity. Some days I have tried and the results are amazing. I no longer need to fatigue and stress to achieve the following successes.

With this experience also leads me to believe that working in long working hours do not guarantee better productivity. Precisely by working in shorter working hours, I can maximize the work.

In this book also explained the need for design success. Here's how to compile:

1. Write your ideal picture. Eg five years from now what kind of condition you want.
2. Write down your goals. This objective is derived from the ideal picture that you'd imagine.
3. Write down your goals in positive sentences, personal, and by using the current time information.
4. Peace with doubt and fear. You can just walk to get to the goal of your life. No need to care for a sense of hesitation.
5. Write down concrete steps to achieve your goals.
6. Determine what first step you should do. Start from there to reap success.

The most important thing I get from this book is the importance of setting aside time to see the "big picture is desirable." If we are always busy with long working hours, we probably would never have had time to think about it.

It is therefore important to take time to think about our ideals in the future. Establish goals and develop a plan to reach it.

Like when before creating this blog, I imagine this blog will become one of Indonesia's most popular blogs. Being a blog that can provide benefits to many people and grow the inspiration for a successful Internet business. Being a blog that can give enlightenment to all people, including even a layman, to learn and be successful doing business online.

Likewise with the website www.FormulaBisnis.com. Later I imagine it will be more complete and easy for anyone to access it. The plan would I paste the video so that later for those who prefer to watch can click it to follow my description.

Ah, I so remember how when I start in business. how I do "blind" the Internet. But always and always, I say to my parents and people around me that I will be successful Internet business.

Not a bit of fun or maybe upset with my attitude. But I kept going. And slowly it all now become a reality.

Now I have a new dream. I wish and really hope more people can get out of trouble of his life and could help other people who tangled difficulties. Through the internet business it is very likely to be realized.

Marc Allen read the advice in the book, I so remember the advice of Henry David Thoreau. He said, "First you build castles in the air, then you build the foundation underneath.”

May I ask, what you want to be like five years, 10 years or 20 years from now?

Source : http://www.jokosusilo.com/2008/06/04/sukses-tanpa-stres/

0 comments:

Post a Comment